Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Where's the Beef? - It's in the Recipe For Wendy's Hamburgers - So What's the Secret?


The real question in everyone's mind isn't "where's the beef?"; it's what is the recipe for Wendy's hamburgers? Well, until recently, I could tell you the answer to "where's the beef," and I could tell you that if you make a square burger that you "don't believe in cutting corners," and I could probably tell you every theory on why Wendy's burgers are square. What I couldn't tell you was the recipe for the delicious burgers.

Wendy's burgers have long been a favorite in my family. I ate one for the first time, because my sons wanted to try the square burger. They were saying, "oh boy, this is cool looking;" and I was saying, "boy, does this taste good." Of course, I immediately wanted the ingredients. I had three young boys who were about ready to go threw a growth spirt, so I needed to make affordable meals that they liked at home, more now then ever. I knew I could manage to make a cool looking, square burger, but I wanted it to taste just as good, too.

Need I say, it became a tradition to go to Wendy's, but I never got my hands on that recipe. My sons are now engaged to be married, so I figure grandchildren are next. This little revelation gave me cause to think back to those days when that unique burger from a favorite fast food restaurant could make the day special. That's when I decided it was time to search for the recipe on the internet to see if it could be found. After all, I could still make them for my growing family. Amazingly enough, after all these years, I found the recipe for Wendy's hamburgers, and countless other recipes I never thought I could find, all in one recipe book. One book - hundreds of sought after recipes.

The best part of finding this recipe book is still to come, because as days pass, should some of these famous, wonderful, recipes be lost over time, my family will always have access to them and their flavorful memories.








How would you like to recreate the most famous popular recipes at home? This famous cookbook exposes all of the most famous and most delicious secret recipes on the planet including restaurants such as Wendy's. Don't waste your time like I did!

Click here to check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment